Sunday, September 21, 2014
My Unbelief in the Impossibility of It All
There was once a time when I thought all things were possible. There were no limits on life, no limits on what I wanted to be, and who I wanted to be. Then something changed, what, what was it that made me change my mind and believe in limitations and impossibilities. It could be attributed to others, my family, my church, my teachers, and it even life itself but why should that be? Better yet why did I believe that I could not do and be certain things? FEAR! fear created a ceiling in my belief system that created more weight and value in impossibilities than the absolute that possibility of everything that can be and will be created. I had to come to an awareness and understanding in my own fears and what their basis was. I had three basic fears that all of my limitations were based in, fear of rejection, fear of poverty, and fear of lack. Now the later two may appear the same but they are actually not. Even though lack and poverty are based in limitation, poverty is more correlated to finance and lack could be correlated to everything, finance, ability, love, etc. In understanding the basis of my fears I had to address them and look at them for what they were, it was a train of thought that had to be derailed. I was on a path of understanding my purpose and creating and cultivating a correct belief system in the ever possible. Now don't get me wrong I am not completely immune to those fears but I no longer give them fuel and purpose to grow. I cut them out as soon as I feel them trying to ruin my life. Yes, I take them as serious as death because the life they create is death. It does nothing but infest lack and limitation and derail the purpose driven life that I now life. There is now a place within me where my disbelief in the impossibility of it all lives and thrives. I believe that the greatest things within us are possible and more so probable. It is all probable if we believe because we believe, thus removing our belief in the impossible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment